BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Several Briarcliff High School science research students took honors at the Westchester Science and Engineering Fair.
Christopher Fischer and Karthik Rao were among the day’s biggest prize winners, earning first place in their respective categories, Medicine and Health, and Computer Science. Both students were selected as I-SWEEEP semifinalists and will travel to Houston to compete in the International Sustainable World (Energy, Engineering and Environment) Project competition later this year. In addition, Rao was named a grand-prize winner.
Additional award winners at WESEF include:
- Second place, Laura Charney and Lin Xie – Medicine and Health.
- Third place, Molly Rickles – Animal Science.
- Emma Burns – Medicine and Health.
- Jessica Cho – Plant Science.
- Graham Goldheim – Behavior.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.