PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Three Pace University football players have been picked to play in the 2012 National Bowl.
Safety David Lopez, and linebackers Vincent Romano and Gerald Ford, will participate in the game on Dec. 9 in Allentown, Pa., according to a report from Pace University Athletics.
The National Bowl invites only the best collegiate All-American and All-Conference seniors from Division II and Division III schools.
Former Green Bay Packers coach Mike Stock will coach this year’s Red Nation team, while Lehigh Valley coach Chris Thompson will lead the Blue Nation team.
Several scouts from the Canadian, Arena and United Football Leagues will be in attendance; NFL scouts typically request rosters, player information and game and practice film from the National Bowl, as well.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Donald R. Wilde, 88, Of Briarcliff Manor, Playwright, Advertising Executive