PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – Three Pace University football players have been picked to play in the 2012 National Bowl.
Safety David Lopez, and linebackers Vincent Romano and Gerald Ford, will participate in the game on Dec. 9 in Allentown, Pa., according to a report from Pace University Athletics.
The National Bowl invites only the best collegiate All-American and All-Conference seniors from Division II and Division III schools.
Former Green Bay Packers coach Mike Stock will coach this year’s Red Nation team, while Lehigh Valley coach Chris Thompson will lead the Blue Nation team.
Several scouts from the Canadian, Arena and United Football Leagues will be in attendance; NFL scouts typically request rosters, player information and game and practice film from the National Bowl, as well.
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff