PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – The Pace University football team took some time to volunteer on Sunday to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at the Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City, N.J.
Head coach and White Plains native Chris Dapolito and the Setters loaded trucks with Red Cross supply kits that included hand warmers, gloves, flashlights and blankets. The volunteers, including the football players, created and loaded 300 kits every five minutes.
From a report by Pace University Athletics
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'