PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – The Pace University football team took some time to volunteer on Sunday to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at the Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City, N.J.
Head coach and White Plains native Chris Dapolito and the Setters loaded trucks with Red Cross supply kits that included hand warmers, gloves, flashlights and blankets. The volunteers, including the football players, created and loaded 300 kits every five minutes.
From a report by Pace University Athletics
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 5 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed In Briarcliff Manor Burns