PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – The Pace University football team took some time to volunteer on Sunday to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at the Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City, N.J.
Head coach and White Plains native Chris Dapolito and the Setters loaded trucks with Red Cross supply kits that included hand warmers, gloves, flashlights and blankets. The volunteers, including the football players, created and loaded 300 kits every five minutes.
From a report by Pace University Athletics
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Briarcliff MS Musicians Join In Village Holiday Festivities