PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – The Pace University football team took some time to volunteer on Sunday to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at the Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City, N.J.
Head coach and White Plains native Chris Dapolito and the Setters loaded trucks with Red Cross supply kits that included hand warmers, gloves, flashlights and blankets. The volunteers, including the football players, created and loaded 300 kits every five minutes.
From a report by Pace University Athletics
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash