PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – The Pace University football team took some time to volunteer on Sunday to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at the Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City, N.J.
Head coach and White Plains native Chris Dapolito and the Setters loaded trucks with Red Cross supply kits that included hand warmers, gloves, flashlights and blankets. The volunteers, including the football players, created and loaded 300 kits every five minutes.
From a report by Pace University Athletics
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester