PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. – The Pace University football team took some time to volunteer on Sunday to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy at the Red Cross Warehouse in Jersey City, N.J.
Head coach and White Plains native Chris Dapolito and the Setters loaded trucks with Red Cross supply kits that included hand warmers, gloves, flashlights and blankets. The volunteers, including the football players, created and loaded 300 kits every five minutes.
From a report by Pace University Athletics
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Briarcliff