PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University men's and women's basketball players recorded career highs in the teams' games against Southern Connecticut State Owls on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
For the women's team, freshman Kirsten Dodge had career-highs with 18 points and 12 rebounds and led the Setters to their second win in their last three games as they topped the Southern Connecticut State Owls 70-60.
Additionally, Dodge shot 9-for-16 from the field.
Smith tallied 22 of his points in the second half. He hit four three-pointers and went 9-for-13 overall.
The Setters will be in action again on Saturday, Feb. 22 when the teams travel to Garden City to take on Adelphi at 3:30 p.m.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown