OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining tennis star Jamie Loeb was defeated Tuesday in the second round of the Asics Easter Bowl in southern California.
Loeb, a senior at Ossining High School, was the top-seed in the tournament, according to the United States Tennis Association.
She lost to Brooke Austin, 5-7, 7-6 (7), 6-3, in the 46th annual competition.
Loeb is currently ranked number four nationally, according to Tennis Recruiting. She has made a verbal commitment to play at North Carolina next year.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week