OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining tennis star Jamie Loeb was defeated Tuesday in the second round of the Asics Easter Bowl in southern California.
Loeb, a senior at Ossining High School, was the top-seed in the tournament, according to the United States Tennis Association.
She lost to Brooke Austin, 5-7, 7-6 (7), 6-3, in the 46th annual competition.
Loeb is currently ranked number four nationally, according to Tennis Recruiting. She has made a verbal commitment to play at North Carolina next year.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says