OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining tennis star Jamie Loeb was defeated Tuesday in the second round of the Asics Easter Bowl in southern California.
Loeb, a senior at Ossining High School, was the top-seed in the tournament, according to the United States Tennis Association.
She lost to Brooke Austin, 5-7, 7-6 (7), 6-3, in the 46th annual competition.
Loeb is currently ranked number four nationally, according to Tennis Recruiting. She has made a verbal commitment to play at North Carolina next year.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute