OSSINING, N.Y. -- Ossining tennis star Jamie Loeb was defeated Tuesday in the second round of the Asics Easter Bowl in southern California.
Loeb, a senior at Ossining High School, was the top-seed in the tournament, according to the United States Tennis Association.
She lost to Brooke Austin, 5-7, 7-6 (7), 6-3, in the 46th annual competition.
Loeb is currently ranked number four nationally, according to Tennis Recruiting. She has made a verbal commitment to play at North Carolina next year.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown