PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- Port Chester is gearing up to host the tradition rich, 68th annual CYP High School All-Star Tournament starting on Sunday, March 23.
The tournament, which features some of the nation’s best high school stars, runs from Sunday, March 23 to Thursday, March 27 in the CYP gym at Our Lady of Mercy on Washington Street in Port Chester. Previous tournaments have featured Kyrie Irving, Meta World Peace, Stephon Marbury, Elton Brand, Moe Harkless, Lamar Odom and Kevin Jones.
"This year’s tournament will be no different, as the participating teams are chock-filled with nothing less than all-star Metropolitan talent," representatives said.
The tournament features two games each night beginning at 7 p.m. Sunday, March 23. Tickets are available at the door for $5 per person. Fore more information, residents can call (914) 939-4514
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester