BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The St. Theresa School in Briarcliff will be closed by The Archdiocese of New York, parents have told The Briarcliff Daily Voice.
The school was one of five in Westchester that was targeted for closing as part of a consolidation effort by the Archdiocese. Parents were notified by email Tuesday that their efforts to save the school were not successful.
Parents at St. Casimir in Yonkers and Our Lady of Fatima in Scarsdale have also confirmed that their schools will be closing.
There is no information yet on Holy Name of Jesus in Valhalla or Our Lady of the Assumption in Peekskill
Check back with The Briarcliff Daily Voice for updates on this developing story.
- 1 Village Of Briarcliff Manor In Two Different Westchester Towns
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Dr. Robert David Small, 63, Of Briarcliff Manor