BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The St. Theresa School in Briarcliff will be closed by The Archdiocese of New York, parents have told The Briarcliff Daily Voice.
The school was one of five in Westchester that was targeted for closing as part of a consolidation effort by the Archdiocese. Parents were notified by email Tuesday that their efforts to save the school were not successful.
Parents at St. Casimir in Yonkers and Our Lady of Fatima in Scarsdale have also confirmed that their schools will be closing.
There is no information yet on Holy Name of Jesus in Valhalla or Our Lady of the Assumption in Peekskill
Check back with The Briarcliff Daily Voice for updates on this developing story.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week