BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The St. Theresa School in Briarcliff will be closed by The Archdiocese of New York, parents have told The Briarcliff Daily Voice.
The school was one of five in Westchester that was targeted for closing as part of a consolidation effort by the Archdiocese. Parents were notified by email Tuesday that their efforts to save the school were not successful.
Parents at St. Casimir in Yonkers and Our Lady of Fatima in Scarsdale have also confirmed that their schools will be closing.
There is no information yet on Holy Name of Jesus in Valhalla or Our Lady of the Assumption in Peekskill
Check back with The Briarcliff Daily Voice for updates on this developing story.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed