BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – In late November, it was announced that St. Theresa Catholic School in Briarcliff Manor was at risk of closing its doors for good at the end of the school year.
If St. Theresa School closes, where will you send your child?View Results
If St. Theresa School closes, where will you send your child?
Local public school (ex. Briarcliff Middle School)43%
Another catholic school52%
A private, non-religious school4%
Other, tell us in the comments below0%
As one of 26 "at-risk" catholic schools determined by the Archdiocese of New York, St. Theresa School officials and community members will discover at the end of this month whether it will be able to remain open after June.
As a parent of a student currently enrolled in the Holy Name of Jesus School, where will you send your child to school if Holy Name of Jesus School is closed?
Answer in our poll and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown