WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents have graduated from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich, Conn.
The three are Janice Comer and Tara Hammonds from Ossining and Christina Huchro of Scarborough.
Hammonds and Huchro were co-valedictorians. Both young women graduated with high honors and were named to the Cum Laude Society in their senior year.
Huchro will attend Stanford University and she was a National Merit commended student. Hammonds will attend Cornell University and was a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed