WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents have graduated from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich, Conn.
The three are Janice Comer and Tara Hammonds from Ossining and Christina Huchro of Scarborough.
Hammonds and Huchro were co-valedictorians. Both young women graduated with high honors and were named to the Cum Laude Society in their senior year.
Huchro will attend Stanford University and she was a National Merit commended student. Hammonds will attend Cornell University and was a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute