WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents have graduated from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich, Conn.
The three are Janice Comer and Tara Hammonds from Ossining and Christina Huchro of Scarborough.
Hammonds and Huchro were co-valedictorians. Both young women graduated with high honors and were named to the Cum Laude Society in their senior year.
Huchro will attend Stanford University and she was a National Merit commended student. Hammonds will attend Cornell University and was a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
- 1 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case