WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents have graduated from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich, Conn.
The three are Janice Comer and Tara Hammonds from Ossining and Christina Huchro of Scarborough.
Hammonds and Huchro were co-valedictorians. Both young women graduated with high honors and were named to the Cum Laude Society in their senior year.
Huchro will attend Stanford University and she was a National Merit commended student. Hammonds will attend Cornell University and was a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
- 1 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola