WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents have graduated from the Convent of the Sacred Heart in Greenwich, Conn.
The three are Janice Comer and Tara Hammonds from Ossining and Christina Huchro of Scarborough.
Hammonds and Huchro were co-valedictorians. Both young women graduated with high honors and were named to the Cum Laude Society in their senior year.
Huchro will attend Stanford University and she was a National Merit commended student. Hammonds will attend Cornell University and was a National Merit Scholarship finalist.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed