BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Kyle Thomas Golden of Briarcliff Manor, earned a doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from the Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine on Sunday, June 1.
Golden was the recipient of the Mary and Vincent S. Fierro Award for excellence in internal medicine, awarded to the member of the graduating class who has demonstrated clinical expertise in internal medicine.
At its 18th commencement ceremony, the college awarded professional degrees to 371 medical students, 140 pharmacy students, 34 Master of Science in Medical Education students and two Master of Science in Biomedical Science students.
Doctors of osteopathic medicine provide all of the benefits of modern medicine, including prescription drugs, surgery, and the use of technology to diagnose disease and evaluate injury. They can also diagnose and treat patients by using a hands-on method of therapy known as osteopathic manipulative medicine.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 Briarcliff Manor Girl Goes To Soccer Development Program
- 3 IRS Warns Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin