BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff High School and Middle School dance students will display their talents for a weekend of dance concerts on Saturday, April 5 and Sunday, April 6.
The Saturday concert will be held at 7:30 p.m. and the Sunday performance will take place at 2 p.m. Both events will be in the high school's Dr. Frances G. Wills Auditorium.
Both performances will open with the full cast dancing to electronic music composed and performed by a high school sophomore. The boys will present an updated version of "Singing in the Rain" and some of the ladies will bring the audience into the world of "Bollywood."
Tickets are $12 in advance at http://www.showtix4u.com or $15 at the door. Senior citizens attend free.
Proceeds from flower sales will go toward the Briarcliff Friends of the Arts, which generously sponsors programs and provides support for fine arts education in the Briarcliff Manor School District.
Groups of 10 or more from non-profit organizations should call 914-488-8442 or email Briarcliff dance teacher Diane Guida at email@example.com in advance.
- 1 Briarcliff Manor Ranked New York's Safest Place To Live
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad