BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Students at Todd Elementary School will display artwork at the Briarcliff Manor Public Library starting Wednesday, March 5.
Todd Elementary School art teacher Paul Villanueva is inviting residents to the Briarcliff Public Library during the month of March to view the sampling of student artwork from Todd School that will be on display at the library to accent the second floor space through March 31.
The exhibited pieces are photographed copies of student work at Todd Elementary School. Featured artwork addresses art curriculum and concepts including warm and cool colors, pattern, paper weaving, watercolor painting, drawings of cylindrical cakes, and contour line trees, among other concepts, according to a release.
Student work was chosen randomly among completed pieces created by students throughout the school year.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes