BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- There is still time to RSVP to attend the Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation’s new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. in the middle school.
The foundation invites parents to join them as it unveils a state-of-the-art music classroom, which will transform the way music is taught and learned in our district. People will see and hear students demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon cutting ceremony, can attend an Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night the same evening, Jan. 13, from 6:30-8:30 p.m..
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester