BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- There is still time to RSVP to attend the Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation’s new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. in the middle school.
The foundation invites parents to join them as it unveils a state-of-the-art music classroom, which will transform the way music is taught and learned in our district. People will see and hear students demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon cutting ceremony, can attend an Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night the same evening, Jan. 13, from 6:30-8:30 p.m..
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'