BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- There is still time to RSVP to attend the Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation’s new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. in the middle school.
The foundation invites parents to join them as it unveils a state-of-the-art music classroom, which will transform the way music is taught and learned in our district. People will see and hear students demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon cutting ceremony, can attend an Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night the same evening, Jan. 13, from 6:30-8:30 p.m..
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust