BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- There is still time to RSVP to attend the Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation’s new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. in the middle school.
The foundation invites parents to join them as it unveils a state-of-the-art music classroom, which will transform the way music is taught and learned in our district. People will see and hear students demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon cutting ceremony, can attend an Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night the same evening, Jan. 13, from 6:30-8:30 p.m..
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event