BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- There is still time to RSVP to attend the Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation’s new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Monday, Jan. 13 at 10 a.m. in the middle school.
The foundation invites parents to join them as it unveils a state-of-the-art music classroom, which will transform the way music is taught and learned in our district. People will see and hear students demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon cutting ceremony, can attend an Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night the same evening, Jan. 13, from 6:30-8:30 p.m..
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week