BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- An evening and matinee of dance concerts will be held in the Francis G. Wills auditorium by Briarcliff High School dance students Saturday, April 5, at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, April 6, at 2 p.m.
Both performances will open with the full cast dancing to electronic music composed and performed by sophomore Lee Rosen. Adam Gordon and Brandon Yip will present an updated version of "Singin' in the Rain" while Samylda Charles and Shreya Patel will bring the audience into the world of Bollywood. The Briarcliff Middle School Dance Club will also perform two dances choreographed by BHS juniors Ali Meltzer and Danielle Glanville, who are enrolled Level III ACE Dance Class.
Tickets are $12 in advance by logging onto at http://www.showtix4u.com or $15 at the door. Senior citizens attend for free.
Groups of 10 or more should call 488-8442 or email Briarcliff dance teacher Diane Guida at email@example.com in advance.
Proceeds and flower sales from the show will go toward the Briarcliff Friends of the Arts, which sponsors programs and provides support for fine arts education in the Briarcliff Manor School District.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 3 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield