BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – House hunting in Briarcliff? There will be several open houses on the market this weekend.
The houses on display include a four-bedroom house at 115 Scarborough Road in Briarcliff Manor listed for $998,000 and a two-bedroom condominium at 218 Kemeys Cove in Briarcliff Manor listed for $337,500.
For more open houses this weekend visit our Real Estate page.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes