BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – House hunting in Briarcliff? There will be several open houses on the market this weekend.
The houses on display include a four-bedroom house at 115 Scarborough Road in Briarcliff Manor listed for $998,000 and a two-bedroom condominium at 218 Kemeys Cove in Briarcliff Manor listed for $337,500.
For more open houses this weekend visit our Real Estate page.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester