BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – House hunting in Briarcliff? There will be several open houses on the market this weekend.
The houses on display include a four-bedroom house at 115 Scarborough Road in Briarcliff Manor listed for $998,000 and a two-bedroom condominium at 218 Kemeys Cove in Briarcliff Manor listed for $337,500.
For more open houses this weekend visit our Real Estate page.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week