BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – House hunting in Briarcliff? There will be several open houses on the market this weekend.
The houses on display include a four-bedroom house at 115 Scarborough Road in Briarcliff Manor listed for $998,000 and a two-bedroom condominium at 218 Kemeys Cove in Briarcliff Manor listed for $337,500.
For more open houses this weekend visit our Real Estate page.
- 1 Briarcliff High School Salutes College-Bound Student-Athletes
- 2 Obamas' Possible Westchester Move Tops Last Week's News
- 3 Driver Is Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train