BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – House hunting in Briarcliff? There will be several open houses on the market this weekend.
The houses on display include a four-bedroom house at 115 Scarborough Road in Briarcliff Manor listed for $998,000 and a two-bedroom condominium at 218 Kemeys Cove in Briarcliff Manor listed for $337,500.
For more open houses this weekend visit our Real Estate page.
- 1 Briarcliff's Jamie Nadler's Research Published In Medical Journal
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 3 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 4 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Briarcliff, NOAA Predicts