BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – House hunting in Briarcliff? There will be several open houses on the market this weekend.
The houses on display include a four-bedroom house at 115 Scarborough Road in Briarcliff Manor listed for $998,000 and a two-bedroom condominium at 218 Kemeys Cove in Briarcliff Manor listed for $337,500.
For more open houses this weekend visit our Real Estate page.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Accidents At I-684/I-84 Interchange, Taconic, Hutch, Cause Delays