2012 emerged as a year of growth in the number of homes sold overall in Westchester and specifically in the markets of Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Tuckahoe and Mt. Vernon’s Pennington School District.
Overall the single-family market indicated growth in the number of sales and increase activity in the market. Here are the facts. Please reference the above chart.
A synopsis of the 2012 Single-Family Real Estate Markets in Bronxville Village, Bronxville P.O., Crestwood, Eastchester, and Mt. Vernon Pennington School District.
Visit houlihanlawrence.com to learn more.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed