CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton may be the early favorite for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, but some trusted advisors don't think the former Secretary of State and First Lady should run, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Some of the people closest to the 68-year-old Clinton have voiced concerns ranging from the inevitable revival of Bill Clinton's scandals to recent health scares, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester