CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton may be the early favorite for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, but some trusted advisors don't think the former Secretary of State and First Lady should run, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Some of the people closest to the 68-year-old Clinton have voiced concerns ranging from the inevitable revival of Bill Clinton's scandals to recent health scares, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Briarcliff Middle School Relaxes During Wellness Day
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens