BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – The People’s Caucus of Briarcliff Manor will hold its annual nominating meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8, at 8 p.m. at Briarcliff Middle School.
Caucus members will nominate candidates for two Trustee positions and the the Caucus’ Executive Committee. Mark Pohar and Cesare J. Derose have announced they intend to seek the nomination for Trustee. Robert Murray has told the Executive Committee he will not seek re-election as a Trustee.
People nominated for elected office will participate in a meet the candidates meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15. That meeting will be held at 8 p.m. at the Middle School Theater.
If there are any contested positions, a voting meeting will be held on Jan. 22 in the Village Youth Center. Voting hours at 3-9 p.m. or by proxy.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week