BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – The People’s Caucus of Briarcliff Manor will hold its annual nominating meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8, at 8 p.m. at Briarcliff Middle School.
Caucus members will nominate candidates for two Trustee positions and the the Caucus’ Executive Committee. Mark Pohar and Cesare J. Derose have announced they intend to seek the nomination for Trustee. Robert Murray has told the Executive Committee he will not seek re-election as a Trustee.
People nominated for elected office will participate in a meet the candidates meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 15. That meeting will be held at 8 p.m. at the Middle School Theater.
If there are any contested positions, a voting meeting will be held on Jan. 22 in the Village Youth Center. Voting hours at 3-9 p.m. or by proxy.
- 1 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 3 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 4 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road