BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The People's Caucus of Briarcliff Manor is endorsing Mark Pohar and Cesar J. Derose Jr. for village trustee.
The People’s Caucus of Briarcliff Manor selected the candidates during its Jan. 8 nominating meeting at Briarcliff Middle School. Caucus members nominated candidates for two Trustee positions and the Caucus’ Executive Committee. Mark Pohar and Cesare J. Derose previously announced they intended to seek the nomination for trustee. Robert Murray told the Executive Committee he would not seek re-election as a trustee.
Mark Pohar and Cesar J. Derose Jr. will appear on the Caucus' ballot line for Village Trustee in the upcoming Village Election on Tuesday, Mar. 18 at 5 Van Lu Van Road in Briarcliff Manor.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says