BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The People's Caucus of Briarcliff Manor is endorsing Mark Pohar and Cesar J. Derose Jr. for village trustee.
The People’s Caucus of Briarcliff Manor selected the candidates during its Jan. 8 nominating meeting at Briarcliff Middle School. Caucus members nominated candidates for two Trustee positions and the Caucus’ Executive Committee. Mark Pohar and Cesare J. Derose previously announced they intended to seek the nomination for trustee. Robert Murray told the Executive Committee he would not seek re-election as a trustee.
Mark Pohar and Cesar J. Derose Jr. will appear on the Caucus' ballot line for Village Trustee in the upcoming Village Election on Tuesday, Mar. 18 at 5 Van Lu Van Road in Briarcliff Manor.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week