CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Armonk's Offenberg Charged With Fraud In Ossining Assessment Scheme
- 2 Briarcliff Manor Girl Goes To Soccer Development Program
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 IRS Warns Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin