CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff