CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Briarcliff Woman Grateful For Puppy's Safe Return
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Ramp Closure, Heavy Delays On Taconic State Parkway