CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 5 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser