CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Briarcliff Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff
- 4 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued