CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 5 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84