CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Football Teams Advance In Sectional Playoffs