CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Some 3,000 to 4,000 internal memos and documents from the administration of former president and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton have been released by the National Archives, detailing the inner workings of his White House, according to The New York Times.
The documents also may hint at the influence then-First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton had on her husband's decisions as president, according to the article.
Opponents of Hillary Clinton are reportedly poring through the documents for ammunition as she prepares for a possible campaign for president in 2016.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 5 Briarcliff Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday