WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has hit the campaign trail in earnest and took his story to Buffalo on Thursday, March 7, according to the Buffalo News.
Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's proposal to fund college education for inmates, the Buffalo News reported.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed