WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has hit the campaign trail in earnest and took his story to Buffalo on Thursday, March 7, according to the Buffalo News.
Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's proposal to fund college education for inmates, the Buffalo News reported.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff Welcomes Famed Children's Entertainer
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show