WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has hit the campaign trail in earnest and took his story to Buffalo on Thursday, March 7, according to the Buffalo News.
Astorino attacked Gov. Andrew Cuomo's proposal to fund college education for inmates, the Buffalo News reported.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 5 Briarcliff Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday