OSSINING, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested two women in Ossining on Tuesday, July 29, including one on charges of prostitution, officials said.
Min Zhu Piao, 41, of Queens, was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor, following an investigation at the 1st Oriental Health Spa at 565 North State Road. She is accused of offering to perform a sex act in exchange for cash, according to police.
Suhua Dai, 53, also of Queens, was charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a felony, following an investigation into the Green Day Spa at 515 North State Road. She is accused of offering massage services at the spa without the required New York State license, police said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester