OSSINING, N.Y. -- Westchester County Police arrested two women in Ossining on Tuesday, July 29, including one on charges of prostitution, officials said.
Min Zhu Piao, 41, of Queens, was charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor, following an investigation at the 1st Oriental Health Spa at 565 North State Road. She is accused of offering to perform a sex act in exchange for cash, according to police.
Suhua Dai, 53, also of Queens, was charged with Unauthorized Practice of a Profession, a felony, following an investigation into the Green Day Spa at 515 North State Road. She is accused of offering massage services at the spa without the required New York State license, police said.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill