BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- A report of a brush fire near the Taconic State Parkway slowed traffic in Briarcliff Manor Tuesday afternoon, New York State Police said.
Police received a report of a brush fire near the Taconic near Route 9A at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. While the response caused congestion, New York State Police confirmed that the brush fire was unfounded and no damage had been done in the area.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes