BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- A report of a brush fire near the Taconic State Parkway slowed traffic in Briarcliff Manor Tuesday afternoon, New York State Police said.
Police received a report of a brush fire near the Taconic near Route 9A at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. While the response caused congestion, New York State Police confirmed that the brush fire was unfounded and no damage had been done in the area.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 5 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve