BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- A report of a brush fire near the Taconic State Parkway slowed traffic in Briarcliff Manor Tuesday afternoon, New York State Police said.
Police received a report of a brush fire near the Taconic near Route 9A at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. While the response caused congestion, New York State Police confirmed that the brush fire was unfounded and no damage had been done in the area.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Ossining Man Charged With Thefts From Porches