BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- A report of a brush fire near the Taconic State Parkway slowed traffic in Briarcliff Manor Tuesday afternoon, New York State Police said.
Police received a report of a brush fire near the Taconic near Route 9A at about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. While the response caused congestion, New York State Police confirmed that the brush fire was unfounded and no damage had been done in the area.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures