WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 5 Briarcliff Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday