WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event