WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win