WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week