WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff