WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician