WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated on Thursday, June 12, police officials said.
Troopers pulled Louis A. Soldner, 24, because he was operating his vehicle erratically, State Police said.
Soldner had a blood alcohol content of 0.15 percent almost twice the legal limit of 0.08. He is scheduled to appear in Croton-on-Hudson Justice Court on Thursday, June 25, according to State Police.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown