MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Police charged a Valhalla woman with multiple drug counts on Monday, March 17 after a four-month investigation, police officials said.
Police obtained search warrants for the residence and vehicle of Channel Natasha Riley, 28. Canine searches turned up a "substantial amount of crack cocaine" in an electronically activated compartment on Riley's vehicle and approximately $1,000, according to the police report.
Riley was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was remanded to Westchester County Jail until her next court date on Thursday, March 20, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car