MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Police charged a Valhalla woman with multiple drug counts on Monday, March 17 after a four-month investigation, police officials said.
Police obtained search warrants for the residence and vehicle of Channel Natasha Riley, 28. Canine searches turned up a "substantial amount of crack cocaine" in an electronically activated compartment on Riley's vehicle and approximately $1,000, according to the police report.
Riley was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was remanded to Westchester County Jail until her next court date on Thursday, March 20, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes