MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Police charged a Valhalla woman with multiple drug counts on Monday, March 17 after a four-month investigation, police officials said.
Police obtained search warrants for the residence and vehicle of Channel Natasha Riley, 28. Canine searches turned up a "substantial amount of crack cocaine" in an electronically activated compartment on Riley's vehicle and approximately $1,000, according to the police report.
Riley was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was remanded to Westchester County Jail until her next court date on Thursday, March 20, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
- 1 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Accidents At I-684/I-84 Interchange, Taconic, Hutch, Cause Delays