MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- Mount Pleasant Police charged a Valhalla woman with multiple drug counts on Monday, March 17 after a four-month investigation, police officials said.
Police obtained search warrants for the residence and vehicle of Channel Natasha Riley, 28. Canine searches turned up a "substantial amount of crack cocaine" in an electronically activated compartment on Riley's vehicle and approximately $1,000, according to the police report.
Riley was charged with three counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance. She was remanded to Westchester County Jail until her next court date on Thursday, March 20, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
- 1 Briarcliff Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Briarcliff
- 3 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Briarcliff Resident Starts Nut Business As Way To Help Westchester SPCA