MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a 43-year-old man with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Friday, July 18, the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage auto accident and suspected Roberto Cotza, of Carmel of being drunk, according to state police.
Cotza provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .10 percent. He is scheduled to appear before the Town of Mount Pleasant Justice Court on Thursday, July 31, police said.
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff