MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a 43-year-old man with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Friday, July 18, the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage auto accident and suspected Roberto Cotza, of Carmel of being drunk, according to state police.
Cotza provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .10 percent. He is scheduled to appear before the Town of Mount Pleasant Justice Court on Thursday, July 31, police said.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday