MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a 43-year-old man with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Friday, July 18, the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage auto accident and suspected Roberto Cotza, of Carmel of being drunk, according to state police.
Cotza provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .10 percent. He is scheduled to appear before the Town of Mount Pleasant Justice Court on Thursday, July 31, police said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Briarcliff Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Briarcliff
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway