MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a 43-year-old man with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Friday, July 18, the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage auto accident and suspected Roberto Cotza, of Carmel of being drunk, according to state police.
Cotza provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .10 percent. He is scheduled to appear before the Town of Mount Pleasant Justice Court on Thursday, July 31, police said.
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 5 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed In Briarcliff Manor Burns