MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a 43-year-old man with driving while intoxicated following an accident on Friday, July 18, the Sprain Brook Parkway in Mount Pleasant, officials said.
Troopers were dispatched to investigate a property damage auto accident and suspected Roberto Cotza, of Carmel of being drunk, according to state police.
Cotza provided a breath sample that yielded a blood alcohol content of .10 percent. He is scheduled to appear before the Town of Mount Pleasant Justice Court on Thursday, July 31, police said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge