PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Coast Guard is searching Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater whose boat was found washed ashore Wednesday, July 30, according to LoHud.com.
Scott Donsavage, 43, was last seen at 10 p.m. Tuesday, July 29, by his wife. He launched his boat in Mamaroneck, and his 15-foot craft was later found unmanned near Sands Point on Long Island on Wednesday, LoHud.com reported.
Donsavage is described as 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 180 pounds and was wearing a black shirt with red shorts and a red hat. Anyone with information is asked to call 718-354-4353, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester