BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – We've been asked by many of our readers whether The Briarcliff Daily Voice will publish letters to the editor. The answer is yes. We want to hear your opinions.
Angry about an issue in your neighborhood? Want people to know about someone who’s working hard to help your community? We want to hear it all. The Briarcliff Daily Voice welcomes letters on local topics, as well as more far-reaching concerns, questions and points of debate.
Send your letters to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll publish them on our Opinion page.
Here's what we ask from you:
Identify yourself. The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Your email and phone number should be included so we can contact you with questions. Your contact information will not be published or shared.
Letters may be edited for length and grammar. Letters should be no more than 450 words and may be edited or rejected for clarity, taste and libel.
Be respectful. Controversial topics are fine, even encouraged, but The Daily Voice encourages direct and honest debate. We will not publish letters that are intentionally inflammatory, violent, threatening or racist.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car