BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. - Maryellen P. Bubser of Bedford Hills, formerly of Briarcliff Manor, died on Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 82.
Bubser was born Nov. 10, 1931, in Passaic, N.J., to J. Robert and Mary (Phelan) Powers. She worked as a secretary for Y & R Advertising in NYC.
Bubser is survived by her husband, David; sons, Dave (Julie), Bob (Jean), Tom (Debbie White); daughters, Amy van Zon, Liz Mailhot (Andy); brother, John Powers; and nine grandchildren. She was predeceased by her sisters, Ann and Julie.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at St. Mary of the Assumption Church in Katonah.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to My Second Home Adult Day Care, 95 Radio Circle, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Briarcliff HS Boasts Nine Semifinalists For National Merit Scholarships
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach