BEDFORD HILLS, N.Y. - Maryellen P. Bubser of Bedford Hills, formerly of Briarcliff Manor, died on Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 82.
Bubser was born Nov. 10, 1931, in Passaic, N.J., to J. Robert and Mary (Phelan) Powers. She worked as a secretary for Y & R Advertising in NYC.
Bubser is survived by her husband, David; sons, Dave (Julie), Bob (Jean), Tom (Debbie White); daughters, Amy van Zon, Liz Mailhot (Andy); brother, John Powers; and nine grandchildren. She was predeceased by her sisters, Ann and Julie.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc., 32 State St., Ossining. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at St. Mary of the Assumption Church in Katonah.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to My Second Home Adult Day Care, 95 Radio Circle, Mt. Kisco, NY 10549.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash