NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla. - Leonard Hertzlich, of North Palm Beach, formerly of Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., died Aug. 4. He was 92.
Hertzlich was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Emma and Herman Hertzlich. He was a WWII veteran of 119th Signal Service Corps. He graduated from Fordham University. He was a pharmacist and owner of Roosevelt Pharmacy in Ossining, N.Y., and later, Springvale Pharmacy of Crugers, N.Y.
Hertzlich is survived by his daughters, Helaine Hertzlich and Caryl Hahn; son-in-law Jeffrey Hahn; four grandchildren; partner, Lenore Mintzer; nieces and nephews; and grand nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Ruth Hertzlich.
Graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at Mt. Eden Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
Donations in Hertzlich's memory may be made to the charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff High School Senior Recognized For Her Jewish Teen Leadership
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win