NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla. - Leonard Hertzlich, of North Palm Beach, formerly of Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., died Aug. 4. He was 92.
Hertzlich was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Emma and Herman Hertzlich. He was a WWII veteran of 119th Signal Service Corps. He graduated from Fordham University. He was a pharmacist and owner of Roosevelt Pharmacy in Ossining, N.Y., and later, Springvale Pharmacy of Crugers, N.Y.
Hertzlich is survived by his daughters, Helaine Hertzlich and Caryl Hahn; son-in-law Jeffrey Hahn; four grandchildren; partner, Lenore Mintzer; nieces and nephews; and grand nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Ruth Hertzlich.
Graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at Mt. Eden Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
Donations in Hertzlich's memory may be made to the charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 5 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed In Briarcliff Manor Burns