NORTH PALM BEACH, Fla. - Leonard Hertzlich, of North Palm Beach, formerly of Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., died Aug. 4. He was 92.
Hertzlich was born in the Bronx, N.Y., to Emma and Herman Hertzlich. He was a WWII veteran of 119th Signal Service Corps. He graduated from Fordham University. He was a pharmacist and owner of Roosevelt Pharmacy in Ossining, N.Y., and later, Springvale Pharmacy of Crugers, N.Y.
Hertzlich is survived by his daughters, Helaine Hertzlich and Caryl Hahn; son-in-law Jeffrey Hahn; four grandchildren; partner, Lenore Mintzer; nieces and nephews; and grand nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Ruth Hertzlich.
Graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at Mt. Eden Cemetery, Hawthorne, N.Y.
Donations in Hertzlich's memory may be made to the charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: www.edwardsanddowdle.com
- 1 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak