BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Henrietta Ross of Briarcliff Manor died Jan. 25. She was 98.
Ross was born July 6, 1915, in Mt. Kisco, to Jacob and Esther (Dender) Several. She worked at Reader’s Digest and assisted her husband in his podiatry practice. She was a member of Hadassah.
Ross is survived by her daughters, Dr. Deborah Ross (Tibor Benton), Judith Ross (Milton Shinberg); three grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Dr. Sidney Ross.
The graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla, New York.
Donations may be made to Phelps Hospice in her name.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 3 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester