BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Henrietta Ross of Briarcliff Manor died Jan. 25. She was 98.
Ross was born July 6, 1915, in Mt. Kisco, to Jacob and Esther (Dender) Several. She worked at Reader’s Digest and assisted her husband in his podiatry practice. She was a member of Hadassah.
Ross is survived by her daughters, Dr. Deborah Ross (Tibor Benton), Judith Ross (Milton Shinberg); three grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Dr. Sidney Ross.
The graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla, New York.
Donations may be made to Phelps Hospice in her name.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes