BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Henrietta Ross of Briarcliff Manor died Jan. 25. She was 98.
Ross was born July 6, 1915, in Mt. Kisco, to Jacob and Esther (Dender) Several. She worked at Reader’s Digest and assisted her husband in his podiatry practice. She was a member of Hadassah.
Ross is survived by her daughters, Dr. Deborah Ross (Tibor Benton), Judith Ross (Milton Shinberg); three grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Dr. Sidney Ross.
The graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla, New York.
Donations may be made to Phelps Hospice in her name.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show