BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Henrietta Ross of Briarcliff Manor died Jan. 25. She was 98.
Ross was born July 6, 1915, in Mt. Kisco, to Jacob and Esther (Dender) Several. She worked at Reader’s Digest and assisted her husband in his podiatry practice. She was a member of Hadassah.
Ross is survived by her daughters, Dr. Deborah Ross (Tibor Benton), Judith Ross (Milton Shinberg); three grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Dr. Sidney Ross.
The graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla, New York.
Donations may be made to Phelps Hospice in her name.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit