BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Henrietta Ross of Briarcliff Manor died Jan. 25. She was 98.
Ross was born July 6, 1915, in Mt. Kisco, to Jacob and Esther (Dender) Several. She worked at Reader’s Digest and assisted her husband in his podiatry practice. She was a member of Hadassah.
Ross is survived by her daughters, Dr. Deborah Ross (Tibor Benton), Judith Ross (Milton Shinberg); three grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter. She was predeceased by her husband, Dr. Sidney Ross.
The graveside service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 27 at Sharon Gardens, Valhalla, New York.
Donations may be made to Phelps Hospice in her name.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car