BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Dr. Mary L. Pfaff, a longtime Briarcliff Manor resident, died Friday, July 25. She was 90.
Pfaff was born in Baltimore, in 1924. She graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania College Of Medicine in 1952. She was a pediatrician.
Pfaff is survived by her nieces, Carol Pfaff and Nancy Druckenmiller.
Calling hours are Saturday, Aug. 2, from 2 to 6 p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, 1300 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor. Call 914-941-1600 for information.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the SPCA of Westchester, 590 N State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'