BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Dr. Mary L. Pfaff, a longtime Briarcliff Manor resident, died Friday, July 25. She was 90.
Pfaff was born in Baltimore, in 1924. She graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania College Of Medicine in 1952. She was a pediatrician.
Pfaff is survived by her nieces, Carol Pfaff and Nancy Druckenmiller.
Calling hours are Saturday, Aug. 2, from 2 to 6 p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, 1300 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor. Call 914-941-1600 for information.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the SPCA of Westchester, 590 N State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event