BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Dr. Mary L. Pfaff, a longtime Briarcliff Manor resident, died Friday, July 25. She was 90.
Pfaff was born in Baltimore, in 1924. She graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania College Of Medicine in 1952. She was a pediatrician.
Pfaff is survived by her nieces, Carol Pfaff and Nancy Druckenmiller.
Calling hours are Saturday, Aug. 2, from 2 to 6 p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, 1300 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor. Call 914-941-1600 for information.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the SPCA of Westchester, 590 N State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car