BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Dr. Mary L. Pfaff, a longtime Briarcliff Manor resident, died Friday, July 25. She was 90.
Pfaff was born in Baltimore, in 1924. She graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania College Of Medicine in 1952. She was a pediatrician.
Pfaff is survived by her nieces, Carol Pfaff and Nancy Druckenmiller.
Calling hours are Saturday, Aug. 2, from 2 to 6 p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, 1300 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor. Call 914-941-1600 for information.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the SPCA of Westchester, 590 N State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week