BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Dr. Mary L. Pfaff, a longtime Briarcliff Manor resident, died Friday, July 25. She was 90.
Pfaff was born in Baltimore, in 1924. She graduated from the University Of Pennsylvania College Of Medicine in 1952. She was a pediatrician.
Pfaff is survived by her nieces, Carol Pfaff and Nancy Druckenmiller.
Calling hours are Saturday, Aug. 2, from 2 to 6 p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, 1300 Pleasantville Road, Briarcliff Manor. Call 914-941-1600 for information.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the SPCA of Westchester, 590 N State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield