NEW CITY, N.Y. - Doris A. Alexander of New City died Wednesday, March 26. She was 82.
Alexander was born May 31, 1931, in Yonkers, to Frank and Anne Blaner. She was a registered nurse and worked for the Brandywine Nursing Home in Briarcliff Manor.
Alexander is survived by her children, Barbara Miller (twin of Donna Miller), Frank (Nancy) Alexander, Tracy (Bob) Cairns, Patricia (Jerry) Wilson and Al (Andrea) Alexander; 16 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph; and daughter, Donna Miller.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph W. Sorce F.H. Inc.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Alexander’s name to the United Hospice of Rockland, 11 Stokum Lane, New City, NY 10956.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says