NEW CITY, N.Y. - Doris A. Alexander of New City died Wednesday, March 26. She was 82.
Alexander was born May 31, 1931, in Yonkers, to Frank and Anne Blaner. She was a registered nurse and worked for the Brandywine Nursing Home in Briarcliff Manor.
Alexander is survived by her children, Barbara Miller (twin of Donna Miller), Frank (Nancy) Alexander, Tracy (Bob) Cairns, Patricia (Jerry) Wilson and Al (Andrea) Alexander; 16 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph; and daughter, Donna Miller.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph W. Sorce F.H. Inc.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Alexander’s name to the United Hospice of Rockland, 11 Stokum Lane, New City, NY 10956.
- 1 Obamas' Possible Westchester Move Tops Last Week's News
- 2 Driver Is Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Three Briarcliff Manor Eagle Scouts Honored