NEW CITY, N.Y. - Doris A. Alexander of New City died Wednesday, March 26. She was 82.
Alexander was born May 31, 1931, in Yonkers, to Frank and Anne Blaner. She was a registered nurse and worked for the Brandywine Nursing Home in Briarcliff Manor.
Alexander is survived by her children, Barbara Miller (twin of Donna Miller), Frank (Nancy) Alexander, Tracy (Bob) Cairns, Patricia (Jerry) Wilson and Al (Andrea) Alexander; 16 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Ralph; and daughter, Donna Miller.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph W. Sorce F.H. Inc.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Alexander’s name to the United Hospice of Rockland, 11 Stokum Lane, New City, NY 10956.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester