BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Carol Barbour Reeves Watson Pankovic, a longtime resident of Briarcliff Manor, died Wednesday, March 20. She was 75.
Pankovic was born in Port Chester in 1938. She graduated from Rye High school in 1956 and Lasell Junior College in 1958.
Pankovic worked for Ted Bates Advertising in New York City, as secretary of St. Paul’s-on-the-Hill Church in Ossining, and for Dr. Michael Miller, oral surgeon, in Briarcliff Manor.
Pankovic is survived by her children, Suzanne (Curt) Hustead, of Columbia, Md., Kimberley (David) Mosier, of Columbia, Md., Stacey (Scott) Linke, of Isanti, Minn.; step-children, Kenneth (Cindy) Pankovic, of Brewster, N.Y., Beth Pankovic Mulligan, of Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.; brother, Alfred (Francine) Reeves; and 11 grandchildren; many nieces and cousins.
Calling hours are April 5 from 6 to 8p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y. The funeral will be April 6 at 11 a.m. at St. Paul’s-on-the-Hill Church, Ossining, N.Y. Interment will follow the service at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Paul’s on-the-hill Episcopal Church, Ossining N.Y.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff