BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Carol Barbour Reeves Watson Pankovic, a longtime resident of Briarcliff Manor, died Wednesday, March 20. She was 75.
Pankovic was born in Port Chester in 1938. She graduated from Rye High school in 1956 and Lasell Junior College in 1958.
Pankovic worked for Ted Bates Advertising in New York City, as secretary of St. Paul’s-on-the-Hill Church in Ossining, and for Dr. Michael Miller, oral surgeon, in Briarcliff Manor.
Pankovic is survived by her children, Suzanne (Curt) Hustead, of Columbia, Md., Kimberley (David) Mosier, of Columbia, Md., Stacey (Scott) Linke, of Isanti, Minn.; step-children, Kenneth (Cindy) Pankovic, of Brewster, N.Y., Beth Pankovic Mulligan, of Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.; brother, Alfred (Francine) Reeves; and 11 grandchildren; many nieces and cousins.
Calling hours are April 5 from 6 to 8p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y. The funeral will be April 6 at 11 a.m. at St. Paul’s-on-the-Hill Church, Ossining, N.Y. Interment will follow the service at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Paul’s on-the-hill Episcopal Church, Ossining N.Y.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway