BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Carol Barbour Reeves Watson Pankovic, a longtime resident of Briarcliff Manor, died Wednesday, March 20. She was 75.
Pankovic was born in Port Chester in 1938. She graduated from Rye High school in 1956 and Lasell Junior College in 1958.
Pankovic worked for Ted Bates Advertising in New York City, as secretary of St. Paul’s-on-the-Hill Church in Ossining, and for Dr. Michael Miller, oral surgeon, in Briarcliff Manor.
Pankovic is survived by her children, Suzanne (Curt) Hustead, of Columbia, Md., Kimberley (David) Mosier, of Columbia, Md., Stacey (Scott) Linke, of Isanti, Minn.; step-children, Kenneth (Cindy) Pankovic, of Brewster, N.Y., Beth Pankovic Mulligan, of Cortlandt Manor, N.Y.; brother, Alfred (Francine) Reeves; and 11 grandchildren; many nieces and cousins.
Calling hours are April 5 from 6 to 8p.m. at Waterbury & Kelly Funeral Home, Briarcliff Manor, N.Y. The funeral will be April 6 at 11 a.m. at St. Paul’s-on-the-Hill Church, Ossining, N.Y. Interment will follow the service at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made to St. Paul’s on-the-hill Episcopal Church, Ossining N.Y.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 William A. Sharman, 88, Architect And Lifelong Briarcliff Manor Resident
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million