BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Angela Miata of Briarcliff Manor, and formerly of the Bronx, died June 24. She was 91.
Miata was born Nov. 26, 1922, to John and Lucy (nee Laurenzano) Schettino in New York City.
Miata is survived by her sons, Vincent (Roseann) Miata of Rye Brook, John (Denise) Miata of Valhalla and Joseph Miata of Hamden, Conn.; five grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Miata; and brothers, Leonard, Chippy, Joseph, Anthony and Frank Schettino.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, Hawthorne. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 27 at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Interment at the St. Raymond's Cemetery, the Bronx.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week