BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Angela Miata of Briarcliff Manor, and formerly of the Bronx, died June 24. She was 91.
Miata was born Nov. 26, 1922, to John and Lucy (nee Laurenzano) Schettino in New York City.
Miata is survived by her sons, Vincent (Roseann) Miata of Rye Brook, John (Denise) Miata of Valhalla and Joseph Miata of Hamden, Conn.; five grandchildren; and two great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Joseph Miata; and brothers, Leonard, Chippy, Joseph, Anthony and Frank Schettino.
Calling hours are Thursday, June 26 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home, Hawthorne. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, June 27 at Holy Name of Jesus Church in Valhalla. Interment at the St. Raymond's Cemetery, the Bronx.
- 1 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge