WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A mudslide that occurred near the Glenwood train station on Thursday morning in Yonkers has caused changes in the schedule for Hudson Line commuters on Metro-North.
The following changes will be in effect for commuters traveling to and from the Riverdale, Ludlow, Glenwood & Greystone Stations.
All outbound local trains will arrive on the inbound (to New York) platform. Inbound customers for these stations must enter/exit from the head car of the train and use bridge plates to access the station platform until 8 p.m. on Thursday, May 1.
From 8 p.m. until 12 a.m., all outbound local trains will arrive on the inbound (to New York) platform.
Inbound, bus service will be in effect between Yonkers Station and Riverdale, Ludlow, Glenwood and Greystone stations.
Speak to a customer service representative at the station for more information.
For the morning rush hour on Friday, May 2, all inbound local trains will arrive on the regular inbound (to New York) platform.
Outbound customers at these stations must enter/exit from head car of the train and use bridgeplates to access the station platform.
Commuters are reminded to listen for announcements at the station for boarding instructions, and on the train for exiting.
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash