WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Westchester County throughout Tuesday and most of the week.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 78. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester