This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A water main break has resulted in the closure of Kitchawan Road between Hawkes Avenue and Croton Dam Road and part of Route 9A in Ossining on Thursday, according to Westchester County Police.
Kitchawan Road has reopened, but part of southbound 9A remained closed early Friday.
Some residents may experience water outages for a period of time, the police said.
The closure was reported at 7:32 p.m.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 5 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser