This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A water main break has resulted in the closure of Kitchawan Road between Hawkes Avenue and Croton Dam Road and part of Route 9A in Ossining on Thursday, according to Westchester County Police.
Kitchawan Road has reopened, but part of southbound 9A remained closed early Friday.
Some residents may experience water outages for a period of time, the police said.
The closure was reported at 7:32 p.m.
- 1 Briarcliff High School Salutes College-Bound Student-Athletes
- 2 Obamas' Possible Westchester Move Tops Last Week's News
- 3 Driver Is Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train