BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff this week:
- Briarcliff High School has announced the valedictorian and the co-salutatorians for the class of 2014.
- A Cortlandt Manor basketball coach was sentenced to 25-years-to-life for child sexual assault charges.
- Parents express annoyance over heroin found in Hudson Valley elementary school bathroom.
- 1 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Briarcliff Middle School Relaxes During Wellness Day
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens