WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Four people were injured Wednesday when an unmarked Westchester County police vehicle traveling southbound on Route 9A in Hawthorne collided with a vehicle that made a left turn onto Route 9A from Skyline Drive, according to police.
Two officers in the police vehicle were injured along with a woman and child of about 6 years old in the other vehicle, according to County Police spokesman Kieran O'Leary. The accident happended at 1:02 p.m.
All of the injured were taken to local hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries.
The accident is under investigation by Mount Pleasant and Westchester County police, O'Leary said.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff
- 5 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad