BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff Manor has filed a lawsuit against Trump National Golf Club for allegedly flooding the public pool, library and other properties in 2011, according to LoHud.com.
The lawsuit alleges that Trump National and related companies altered water quality control facilities that caused more than $238,000 in flood damage, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents