BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff Manor has filed a lawsuit against Trump National Golf Club for allegedly flooding the public pool, library and other properties in 2011, according to LoHud.com.
The lawsuit alleges that Trump National and related companies altered water quality control facilities that caused more than $238,000 in flood damage, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car