BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff Manor has filed a lawsuit against Trump National Golf Club for allegedly flooding the public pool, library and other properties in 2011, according to LoHud.com.
The lawsuit alleges that Trump National and related companies altered water quality control facilities that caused more than $238,000 in flood damage, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway