BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff Manor has filed a lawsuit against Trump National Golf Club for allegedly flooding the public pool, library and other properties in 2011, according to LoHud.com.
The lawsuit alleges that Trump National and related companies altered water quality control facilities that caused more than $238,000 in flood damage, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week