BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Briarcliff Manor has filed a lawsuit against Trump National Golf Club for allegedly flooding the public pool, library and other properties in 2011, according to LoHud.com.
The lawsuit alleges that Trump National and related companies altered water quality control facilities that caused more than $238,000 in flood damage, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff