THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations on Friday, Aug. 8, according to LoHud.com.
The carwash has until Aug.25 to remedy the safety lapses, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed In Briarcliff Manor Burns
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts