THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations on Friday, Aug. 8, according to LoHud.com.
The carwash has until Aug.25 to remedy the safety lapses, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Properties In Westchester, Report Says
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft