THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations on Friday, Aug. 8, according to LoHud.com.
The carwash has until Aug.25 to remedy the safety lapses, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern