THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations on Friday, Aug. 8, according to LoHud.com.
The carwash has until Aug.25 to remedy the safety lapses, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week