THORNWOOD, N.Y. -- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration fined the Thornwood Carwash $3,600 for several safety violations on Friday, Aug. 8, according to LoHud.com.
The carwash has until Aug.25 to remedy the safety lapses, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says