WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Break out the umbrella Westchester County, it's looking like it's going to get wet for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m. with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is at 60-percent with the chance of up to a half-inch of rain.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Briarcliff
- 3 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation