WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Break out the umbrella Westchester County, it's looking like it's going to get wet for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m. with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is at 60-percent with the chance of up to a half-inch of rain.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff High School Senior Recognized For Her Jewish Teen Leadership
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win