WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Break out the umbrella Westchester County, it's looking like it's going to get wet for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m. with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is at 60-percent with the chance of up to a half-inch of rain.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Briarcliff
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways