WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Break out the umbrella Westchester County, it's looking like it's going to get wet for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers will increase as the day progresses with temperatures reaching close to 70 degrees, according to the forecast.
Showers will likely fall after 2 p.m. with the highest chance of rain at night. A thunderstorm or two could roll through before midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of precipitation is at 60-percent with the chance of up to a half-inch of rain.
Friday will also likely be a wet affair in the afternoon, before skies slowly clear over the holiday weekend.
Check back with Daily Voice on Friday for a full Memorial Day weekend forecast.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes