WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies will give way to clouds and showers beginning Wednesday night in Westchester County and could linger into the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain clear with temperatures expected to drop into the low 40s after sundown on Tuesday.
Wednesday will begin with sunny skies and a high temperature of 65 degrees, but clouds and showers will come into the area after 9 p.m. Wednesday. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Rain is likely on Thursday morning, May 8, with temperatures only climbing into the high 50s to low 60s. The chance of rain before noon is 60 percent.
Scattered showers will remain in the area on Friday, May 9, with a high temperature of 65 degrees.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester