PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Crews continue to search the Hudson River for a man suspected of jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge near Peekskill on Sunday, June 15, according to the Times Herald-Record.
A witness called 911 on Sunday to report the jumper on the bridge at approximately 8 p.m. An initial search by responders yielded nothing, the Times Herald-Record said.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event