WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Friday morning commuters traveling on Route 9 near the Tappan Zee Bridge and on a stretch of the Bronx River Parkway experienced heavy delays.
A stretch of Route 9 was closed in both directions after a rollover accident involving an SUV between Sunnyside Lane on the Irvington/Tarrytown border and the junction to I-287 and I-87. The incident, which occurred early in the morning commute, was cleared by 8 a.m.
There are also delays on the Bronx River Parkway.
An accident reported at 8 a.m. has resulted in the right lane of the southbound BRP between Fisher Lane and Old Tarrytown Road being blocked.
An exit ramp on the northbound parkway is closed at Crane Road in Scarsdale.
Road construction has also reduced the BRP to one lane between Crane Road and Ardsley Road.
- 1 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Briarcliff Middle School Relaxes During Wellness Day
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens