BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Streets and highway closures during President Barack Obama's Westchester visit announced.
- A 16-year-old Mohegan Lake girl survived the fall after jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge.
- IRS hits Westchester's Vanessa Williams with a big tax lien for $369,249.
- Jason Fleming of Lockport was charged with first-degree reckless endangerment after he accidentally fired his gun through the wall of a hotel hitting a man in the next room.
- Ossining Police investigate the murder of a 25-year-old who was found dead.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.