BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
Restaurateur Michael White and his company, Altamarea Restaurant Group, have signed a long-term lease to operate the Barn, the private events space, the outside grill terrace and the flagship restaurant, the Farmhouse, which White will rename "Campagna,” LoHud.com reported.
Gere will maintain ownership of the Inn along with Russell Hernandez, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester