BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Pound Ridge resident Richard Gere and Carey Lowell have given up operational control of the restaurants at Bedford Post Inn following their reported split, according to LoHud.com.
Restaurateur Michael White and his company, Altamarea Restaurant Group, have signed a long-term lease to operate the Barn, the private events space, the outside grill terrace and the flagship restaurant, the Farmhouse, which White will rename "Campagna,” LoHud.com reported.
Gere will maintain ownership of the Inn along with Russell Hernandez, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Village Of Briarcliff Manor In Two Different Westchester Towns
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash