WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning rain and midday showers will give way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Westchester County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely between noon and 2 p.m. before clearing later in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent with a high temperature of 79.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night with a low around 59.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Briarcliff, Thunderstorms Possible