OSSINING, N.Y. -- Following two local hires in the past month, Quack LLC announced Monday, April 28, plans to hire 10 new employees from the village of Ossining.
The firm is a local independent agency representing Aflac, a Fortune 200 company that provides cash benefits to its policyholders in the event of sickness or accidents, Janis Castaldi, who owns the firm, said that local businesses should prioritize village residents as they expand.
“I’m fortunate to own and operate two businesses in the village of Ossining,” said Castaldi. “I look around Main Street and see that the economic health of our village is not as strong as it could be. If expanding my business and prioritizing local residents in the hiring process can help fix that, it’s a sincere joy.”
Castaldi, who has also served as village trustee and deputy mayor of Ossining, founded Quack LLC last year. She also currently owns LizzFitness, a health and fitness facility on Main Street.
Residents interested in the company’s local hiring initiative should contact Arthur Mandell at 236-3637.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Briarcliff HS Boasts Nine Semifinalists For National Merit Scholarships
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud